• To provide technical support to telephone and email requests from users for all PC hardware, software and associated peripherals.
• To log support requests and document their outcome to facilitate the resolution of common queries
• To escalate support requests to the appropriate concerns’ department
• To pro-actively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support requests
• To contribute to ensuring that the support requests are kept up to date and messages are passed on and feedback received promptly
• To deploy Laptops, PCs, Mobile/Tablet devices and associated peripherals including new installations
and the redeployment of existing equipment
• To install and configure software according to standards guideline
• To maintain the existing Laptops, PCs and peripherals to standards guideline, by performing upgrades,
new installations and carrying out routine procedures
• To provide end user training for hardware and software
• To assist in the compilation and maintenance of an accurate inventory of hardware and software
• At least bachelor degree in computer or related field with 1-5 years experiences (new graduates are welcome)
• Professional knowledge in Hardware and Software
o Microsoft Windows, MS Office(including Visio, Project, OneNote)
o Windows Server and Active Directory
o Printer Troubleshooting
o Network, Cabling and Wireless troubleshooting
o IP phone and PABX concept
o Other Software i.e. Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop etc.
o Other emerging technology i.e. Smartphone, Tablet
• Understand basic concept of ITIL mainly for incident management process
• Problem solving skill, service mind, team work attitude and able to work under pressure
• Good command in English, communication skill.
• Flexible to travel and work in metro Bangkok and suburb area i.e. Bangna, Samutprakarn, Audhaya, Chachengsao, Rayong
• Able to work in shift rotation.